Synonymous with safe alarm and effective communication.
Supplier of robust paging receivers and secure alarm networks, Swissphone is constantly developing new innovative software solutions. From the emergency call to the alarm given through the network and to the recipients, this company has the solution, no matter what area you are in.
Analogue voice pager
The RE629 SV offers a voice recording feature with a capacity of four minutes. All alarms are archived and can be replayed as often as needed.
Important performance characteristics:
- 32 addresses with 50 user profiles
- Large display for clarity at a glance
- Frequency synthesis via PLL reduces setup times for activation
- Four-minute voice memory, divisible, can be set as fixed or dynamic
- Available in wideband (25 kHz) and narrowband (12.5 kHz) channel spacing
- Multichannel version available, allows up to 50 channels
- Built-in 12h / 24h clock and stopwatch function
- Accepts NiMh or AA alkaline batteries
- IP54 protection guarantees reliable alerts in all weather conditions
A high-power digital signal processor (DSP) converts the received alphanumeric message into an easily understood voice. The message can be read simultaneously on the screen. A user programmable address is displayed in the status line with the message, allowing immediate entry of the address on which an alert was received. The HURRICANE DUO offers 64 RICs with 4 sub-addresses each.
Housed in the same housing used by the well-known analogue Swissphone receivers, the HURRICANE DUO inherits their robustness. Ease of use has been a design principle from the start. The texts as well as the icons are made to easily navigate the user menu. The one-handed operation of previous models has been retained. In fact, it is even possible to use Swissphone receivers with gloves on.
Important performance characteristics
- Text-to-speech reads the text of the message aloud, as it is displayed
- 64 cap codes (RIC) with 4 sub-addresses each
- Options: Multi-channel, IDEA ™
- Encryption, Express-Alarm®, on-air programming
- HURRICANE DUO - the POCSAG pager that speaks your language